I've searched the docs and the web for any solution, but have not been able
to find the answer, so I turn to you :-).

How do I configure the session timeout for user logins in Jenkins? I found
a blog post describing how to configure $JENKINS_HOME/war/WEB-INF/web.xml
(and that seemed to work), but this web.xml-file I assume will be
overwritten for every new Jenkins upgrade, so perhaps a different solution
exists?

We use the LDAP (AD) auth connector plugin, btw.

Thank you in advance for any tips about this!

--
Vyrdsamt,
    Jakob Breivik Grimstveit | +47 4829 8152