Cheers,
Simon.
--
Roberto Nunnari (13.06.2012 16:44):
Hi everybody.

One more question..
I just noticed in the page 'jenkins >> nodes' that 'Free disk space' is
talking about the system filesystem..
I want jenkins to do it work (checkout, build, etc..) on a different
filesystem and folder, say /opt/jenkins.. how do I change that?

Having jenkins being installed from an ubuntu distro, it went spreaded
all over the place.. at least /var/lib/jenkins  /usr/share/jenkins and
/var/run/jenkins/

jenkins is started with the following args:
JENKINS_ARGS="--webroot=$JENKINS_RUN/war --httpPort=$HTTP_PORT
--ajp13Port=$AJP_PORT --preferredClassLoader=java.net.URLClassLoader
--prefix=/jenkins"

Any hints please?
Thank you!