Hi

I'm trying a very basic configuration where I want to promote the build
manually and trigger a downstream job.
When I go to "Promotion Status" and click on "Approve" I get an
IllegalArgumentException with not much detail.
Status Code: 500Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: dummy-project
Stacktrace:

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
webmail-control-panel
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.tryInvoke(Stapler.java:616)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:659)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.MetaClass$6.doDispatch(MetaClass.java:241)
        at
org.kohsuke.stapler.NameBasedDispatcher.dispatch(NameBasedDispatcher.java:53)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.tryInvoke(Stapler.java:574)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:659)

Does this happen to anyone else? I'm using the latest version of the
plugin as well as the latest version of Jenkins (1.470), but the same
happens with previous versions of Jenkins.
Thanks.