Hi,

I've configured Jenkins to be served through https (to be precise, jenkins
is running on its web server on http which is fronted by Apache HTTP Server
only has its https port open and redirects to Jenkins).
This works fine except for one ugly annoyance: IE pops up a warning with
the following:

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?

I'd like to get rid of this error for my Jenkins users.

I think the error comes from the following line:

loadScript("http://usage.jenkins-ci.org/usage-stats.js?...";);

I noticed this file is accessible on https too
(https://usage.jenkins-ci.org/usage-stats.js).

Is there a way to customize the generated url to use https, or change it to
something like usage.jenkins-ci.org/usage-stats.js (assuming that the
browser then prepends it with the protocol name used for the request, i.e.
"https://"; for me, "http://"; for the default case?

Thanks,
Dies Koper