That is correct. Rather than changing the browser setting (I'm sure there
is a global browser setting to prevent the warning from being displayed)
I'd like Jenkins to behave like a good Internet citizen and not mix
https/http content (or not assume http to be precise). In a few hours I'll
be able to double-check my Jenkins version.