Hello all,
I am setting up a fresh Jenkins install on a new server and have
encountered a usage problem. After deploying the WAR and starting Jenkins,
there are no links to login or register a new user. I have tried entering
the registration URL directly and got a "java.lang.NullPointerException at
jenkins.model.Jenkins.doSignup(Jenkins.java:3329)". Is this a known bug or
is it just me? This is a completely fresh installation just out of the box
using the current release version 1.475, I don't know if I even had a
chance to break anything. Tomcat logs are clean without showing any
suspicious behaviour. Thanks in advance for any replies!