I restarted Jenkins with a clean log file and attempt to modify the config,
and so far everything seems to be related to an Active Directory issue when
trying to bind user permissions set in Jenkins with users in AD.  I tried
testing the AD settings, and they are not working anymore.  Strange,
because I'm able to login using AD.

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Grover Blue <grover.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I' have the same issue using Firefox.  Here are my Jenkins details:
>
> Jenkins ver. 1.430
> Bugzilla Plugin    v1.5
> Jenkins Subversion Plug-in v1.42
> Jenkins Subversion Tagging Plugin v1.16
> javadoc v1.0
> Maven 2 Project Plugin v1.419
> Build Pipeline Plugin v1.3.3
> Jenkins Sonar Plugin v1.8
> Deploy to container Plugin v1.9
> Copy Artifact Plugin v1.22
> Audit Trail v1.7
> Jenkins Artifactory Plugin v2.1.2
> Hudson WebSVN2 plugin v0.9
> Jenkins Translation Assistance plugin v1.9
> Jenkins Active Directory plugin v1.29
> Publish Over CIFS v0.2
> Hudson SCP publisher plugin v1.8
> Jenkins SSH Slaves plugin v0.21
> CVS Plugin v2.3
> ChuckNorris Plugin v0.4
>

> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Thomas Fields <thomasmfie...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Not seen any updates. Does any one else have the same problem?
>>

>> On Friday, 27 April 2012 13:40:45 UTC+1, Thomas Fields wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I'm using Jenkins 1.461 and ever since I enabled matrix based security I
>>> keep getting logged out of Jenkins. Here's a typical sequence of events:
>>>
>>> 1) Open Jenkins
>>> 2) Click Configure to change project settings
>>> 3) Make some changes and click "Save", I then get:
>>>
>>> Status Code: 404
>>>
>>> Exception:
>>> Stacktrace: