We aren't talking about requiring Java7.

So let's not confuse this request for feedback with a different issue.

On 09/05/2012 12:38 PM, Jeff wrote:
Bump Jenkins version to 1.500 (or something), put branch 1.4xx into
maintenance and switch to Java 7.  Java 7 is already at update 7.

My $.02.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 1:18 PM, domi <d...@fortysix.ch