Hello,

After recently upgrading to Jenkins 1.482 from 1.37x (don't have exact
version to hand), we found that all the 'upstream/downstream dependencies'
sections in our Maven builds were pointing to different branches. We have a
lot of similar featurebranched builds, with names of the form "<group id>
<artifact id> <branch name>'. The effect of this issue was that all the
dependencies pointed to one particular branch, instead of pointing to the
same branch as the job they were on. The artifacts were still correct, it
was just the branch (which we represent as the Maven version) which was
incorrect.

I take it this is something to do with the maven versioning change in 1.481?

Thanks
Jack