Hi All,

I am new to jenkins.

I am trying to run GUI tests which opens a Firefox window in Windows
7. Now it is running headless mode. I run this in master machine not
in any slave. I just call the batch script to invoke the selenium
webdriver testcases. It runs the cases in headless mode.

I searched for it and found these two links via the xvnc plugin

http://forgetfulprogrammer.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/netbeans-gui-tests-on-jenkins-windows/
http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Tomcat

However, running using war file to doesn't work. It still running the
GUI tests headless mode. How do I make the Firefox window to run in
head mode. I tried calling

java myclass

in the execute script option. That too didnt help.

Any help is appreciated.