Hello.

I have installed the people redirector plugin (plugin mgr confirms installation) but it does not seem to work.

I have supplied an http link similar to the example and also tried simply checking the "disable redirection" box.

when I click on the "People" link on the main dashboard it still goes to the internal people DB either way.

Can anyone tell me how to make this work?

thanks,
John.

background: We want to use this server to work with external companies and so do not want users to login and follow the dashboard people link and see other user accounts. Since I got no response re: disabling or securing the dashboard people link, I was hoping I could use this people redirector plugin to either disable or redirect some
where else.