Hi,

I wanted to ask how do you handle configuring multiple jobs. We have
about 10 maven projects to build in at least 2 versions (trunk/
branch), which makes 20 jobs, some more for additional tests,
releases, maybe deployment, verification, etc. Manually adding
permissions and adjusting configuration of jobs is cumbersome. Is
there a working plugin which would allow to set some 'parent' job
which would define default configuration? (Template Project Plugin is
not enough, because it 'works' only at job creation). I know also
about Configuration Slicing Plugin, but this will not work in my case
as it requires admin permissions.

Thanks
Marcin Biegan