It does not suite my needs, it just allows to organize multiple jobs
which are supposed to all be triggered by the same event, am I
correct?

My jobs are pretty similar to each other - ex. build jobs have the
same configuration except svn url, downstream jobs list and maybe some
details (like email notification triggers), all other properties are
equal. But they are triggered at different times as they relate to
different projects. What I'm looking for is more like configuration
inheritance, where I'd need to change job configuration property once,
in only one place (in the 'base' job) instead of per each job (plus
possibility to override at job level).
Maybe there is possibility to use configuration slicing plugin without
admin permissions? That would partially work

Thanks
Marcin