Hi All

I've started using the Build Flow plugin to simplify my build pipeline.
I've gotten it to work just fine (all the jobs get triggered at the right
stage) but I can't seem to copy the generated build results from the
downstream jobs. For instance my build produces a CCM log (an XML file) and
I want to copy that file to the workspace of the flow job. I've tried the
following groovy script (note that I haven't coded in Groovy before so
there may well be some silly syntax error in the code. Then again Jenkins
runs through it fine ...)

// workspace directory structure should look like:
// WORKSPACE
//     build
//         bin
//         logs
//         temp
//         ...
// ...
workspaceDir = build.environment["WORKSPACE"]
buildDir = workspaceDir + "//build"
buildLogDir = buildDir + "//logs"
new File(buildLogDir).mkdirs()

build("job1")
parallel(
    {
        build("job2")

        builder = new AntBuilder()
        localBuildLogDir = new File(b.build.environment["WORKSPACE"] +
"\\build\\log")
        out.println "Copying CCM files from: " + buildLogDir
        builder.copy(file: localBuildLogDir + "\\nfermi.ccm.xml", tofile:
buildLogDir + "\\nfermi.ccm.xml")
    },
    {
        build("job3")
    }.
)

Accoording to this page: http://snipplr.com/view/1932/copy-file/ the file
copy should work but it doesn't. Ideally I'd just like to copy the 'build'
directory from each job back to the flow job workspace.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Petrik