I recommend to avoid such scripting in the flow DSL, that is only designed
to manage orchestration, not to replace plugins/job logic
use copy-artifact plugin to get last build / upstream / fingerprint file
from upstream job

Future version of build-flow may implement some helper methods to pass
fingerprints or copy-artifact plugin, not sure yet about the way to define
this in the DSL