You're asking the wrong people. Hudson devs changed the format of the XML
files, you'll need to ask them if you can downgrade from your current
version to 1.395. If you can't, then you would need to manually convert the
XML files back to the format they used to have (which is still used by
Jenkins). Once Hudson changed their XML format, it made it very difficult
to migrate from Hudson to Jenkins, sorry.