Upgrading directly from 1.386 is possible.

The steps are on the wiki page mentioned:
http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Upgrading+from+Hudson+to+Jenkins

On 01/08/2013 08:19 AM, prathima chowdary wrote:
Hello,

Is the Direct Upgrade possible for Version : Hudson ver. 1.386

If possible , Please do reply  with Detailed Steps..

Thanks
Prathima

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Slide <slide.o....@gmail.com