I have the same issue after upgrading from 1.480.1 to 1.480.2 on Ubuntu
12.04. I am able to launch the windows slaves manually, but unable to have
them run as a windows service from the gui. I am able to install it as a
service from the command line, but the master never connects to the slave.
 The only hint I have is if I try to run the command for a headless slave,
then I get

java.io.IOException: Failed to load
http://jenkins/computer/server-bld-pc1/slave-agent.jnlp: 403 Forbidden
        at hudson.remoting.Launcher.parseJnlpArguments(Launcher.java:238)
        at hudson.remoting.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:200)
        at hudson.remoting.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:173)

I'm obviously missing something here so any pointers greatly appreciated. I
have removed all the jar, exe and xml files from the slaves several times,
completely deleted the service from the slave, but no change in the
behavior.

thanks,
chanda

--
*Confidentiality Notice*: This e-mail, including all attachments, is
confidential information of Lytro, Inc. If the reader of this e-mail is not