Hi,
I am trying to implement “build failure analyzer” plugin to my Jenkins projects
but it’s not working for me, say I am getting build issue like this:

Reason: Cannot find parent: net.java:jvnet-parent for project:
com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:pom:1.9.1 for project
com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:pom:1.9.1

I am trying to match pattern “Cannot find parent”, but looks like build failure
analyzer is not respecting this pattern or maybe I am giving wrong pattern
match. I am getting following output from build failure anyalyzer:

Identified problems
               No identified problems
               No problems were identified. If you know why this problem
occurred, please add a suitable Cause for it.

Can anyone help me out in this, it will be great help.

Thanks,
Jhoom