You shouldn't have to create the client in advance with the current
configuration that is in your screen shot.  If you have the "Let Jenkins
Create Workspace" and "Let Jenkins Manage Workspace View" checked, the
plugin will create the client for you.  You do need to have a Workspace
(client) name set.  You also need to have the "View Map" set to what you
want to check out.  This will follow the same standard as any Perforce
clientspec.  Once you have these set, you should see information at the top
of your build log about the client being created and the files being
checked out.

Mark