So I do need to put a random name in the client field?

And I don't really get what I need to put in the view map field.
In the wiki page it's like

//depot/projects/test/...  //workspace/...

But in my case, our project is the only one on the depot, so it should be
//depot/... //workspace/... then?

/edit
That seems to have done the trick! Altho he is still busy after a few
minutes, so i'm not sure if the build will be succesfull :p
!!
Thanks a lot!