Hi All

I've been trying to use the GIT publisher to push the changes from my
integration branch back to my origin/master branch (sort of like here:
http://twasink.net/2011/09/20/git-feature-branches-and-jenkins-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-about-broken-builds/).

I've managed to get the GIT plugin to perform the necessary merging but I
can't get the publisher to push the data back into the origin/master.

The build log shows this:

Checkout:workspace / F:\integration\jenkins\jobs\Utilities-Build\workspace -
hudson.remoting.LocalChannel@42d2821b
Using strategy: Default
Last Built Revision: Revision ae06698285dbe55d15849c1469173472a3a99d88
(integration/gitpushtest)
Cloning the remote Git repository
Cloning repository D:\repository\utilities\code\integration
git --version
git version 1.8.0.msysgit.0

Commencing build of Revision ae06698285dbe55d15849c1469173472a3a99d88
(integration/gitpushtest)
Merging Revision ae06698285dbe55d15849c1469173472a3a99d88
(integration/gitpushtest) onto master

..

..

..

..

..

Pushing HEAD to branch master of origin repository
Opening connection
Counting objects
Finding sources
Getting sizes
Compressing objects
Writing objects
Pushing HEAD to branch master at repo origin
Opening connection
Counting objects
Finding sources
Getting sizes
Compressing objects
Writing objects

While in the log it seems that the changes get pushed back nothing shows up
in the origin/master branch.

My settings are:
Source code management: Git
    Repository 1:
        Name: integration

    Repository 2:
        Name: origin

    Branches to build: integration/**

    Merge before build:
        Name: origin
        Branch: master

Publisher:
    Push only if build succeeds: selected
    Merge results : selected

    Branches:
        branch: master
        target: origin

Can anybody shed any light on this issue?

Thanks

Petrik