William, just saw your post. That is exactly what I had to figure out.

Mark, I would definitely like to have different steps in my build run on
different machines, however I still haven't solved the problem that if I
have an MSBuild step anywhere in my config, it tries to find that on my
linux slaves as well and fails. If you have any links to instructions on
making that work I would love to see them. That was my original plan before
forcing the entire job onto the Windows slave.

Thanks