On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM, Stephen Connolly
<stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Are you saying that upgrading from 0.22 to 0.25 is transparent?
>

> Should be... The plugin will pickup your credentials from your slave
> configuration and add them to the credentials store, consolidating where
> that makes sense. IOW the upgrade should result in everything still working
> as before
>
> If it doesn't then that's a bug, but nobody has alerted me to issues with
> that upgrade path.

Can you describe what is "supposed" to happen in this upgrade?    I
just did an rpm update from a 1.5.00-1.1 (non LTS) to  LTS 1.509.1-1
and none of the ssh-started slaves are working.   The first one I've
looked at has a configuration under 'Launch slave agents on Unix
machines via SSH' that says Host: 1722.22.181.77,  Credentials:
jenkins (172.22.181.78)  so I suspect something went wrong there....

This is a non-critical test instance, but I'd like to understand what
is supposed to happen before breaking a production system.  I might
have had a mix of systems using the ~jenkins/.ssh/ key and explicitly
entered passwords before in case that matters, but none of them work
now

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com