On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM, JonathanRRogers
<jonathanrrog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jenkins' git plugin performs poorly with hundreds of branches in a single
> repository. I haven't tried it with hundreds of repositories, but I wouldn't
> be surprised if that also performed poorly. I now avoid the git plugin
> entirely and use git commands directly.

Do you know if this is specific to git or is it just the nature of
polling for a whole bunch of different jobs on the same time cycle?
Or perhaps made worse by polling the same repository with many jobs at
the same time?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com