Hi,

I'm using the Parameterized Trigger plugin. I have a multi-configuration
project (project A) which has a post-build action to "Trigger parameterized
build on other projects", configured to run another multi-configuration
project (project B) when the build is stable, and pass B the current build
parameters from A.

The problem is that the trigger does not seem to work. Project B never runs
even though project A builds successfully. In fact even if I change the
configuration on A to trigger B when the build is "Complete (always
trigger)", it still does not trigger B.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Dan