Hi Bob,

   "Just so I understand what you are saying... If you create a job based
on a template, and then you make a change to the template, all jobs are
automatically updated based on the template?"

Yes - if your jobs are based on that template then they are all
automatically updated.

    "I have not tried this; however, I would assume that you'd need to
modify the template and then re-run the transformation with the exact same
parameters to re-create each job. "

That's not how the plugin works - when you create a job you no longer
create a "FreeStyle" job or a "Maven2" job, you create a "Mytemplate" job.
 The only thing the job will ask you for is the parameters defeined by the
template, and these are stored in the job.  The template then converts
these parameters using the definition stored in the template.

  "If so, that seems like a hassle because you'd need to re-run the
transformation for many jobs which would be inefficient. "
That would be ineficient - which is why it doesn;t work like that.

Basically, if your job has been created from a template then once you
update the template then the job is automatically updated.

However your jobs are not created from a tempalte, so you would first have
to create a template and then convert (recreate?) your jobs to be based on
the template.

/James