From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Todd Greer
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:29 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Unable to start ssh slave from OSX master

Yes, the Jenkins user can ssh to the slave without a password. I have even
verified that this is possible in the Jenkins Groovy console (I was able to run
a shell script in that user's home directory, and that script successfully used
ssh). The slave launching process seems to fail somewhere before actually
running a script (in the "run a script to launch" configuration).

--
Todd