I am sorry, I guess we have not explained the problem correctly.  It is not
the build time that is the problem, it is the polling time.

I have my job set to poll every night at 9pm (21h) yet the Subversion
Polling Log (not the build time) shows that the polling did not occur until
9:09pm - nine minutes after the time set to poll).

The question is why when the job is scheduled to poll at a specific time,
does it not poll at that time but polls nine minutes later.