Hi Guys,

I have an automation project on the Jenkins in which I want job run on
Remote Slave Node, However it looks like when I bind my project with remote
slave, it builds project on that slave as well.

In my Jenkins I have specified JDK and Maven Path locally rather then to
install it from internet.

However the when i run the Job on remote node it tries to find the JDK and
Maven in same directory, which is creating problem. Is there any way I can
use the JDK and Maven installed on Jenkins Host machine to build the job
but it run on remote node ??

Gaurang Shah