Is there any other way apart from this. ??

If i go and change the Maven and JDK setting to download from the internet
it works fine.

Is there any other thing i need to know about how Jenkins run program on
slave node, one thing i came to know is it build project on slave node as
well before running it.

Gaurang SHah