On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net> wrote:
> OK, so I suppose you'll have to dig into the source to see if any log is
> issued, and hopefully understand what happened.
>
> My 2 cents.

Yes jenkins normally does execute the same job on the same node when
it is available, but my 2 cents is that if it matters, you are doing
something wrong or you should restrict the job to the node(s) where
you want it.   Maybe there was a network glitch or something that made
jenkins think that node was unavailable.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.comn