Hi,

Well I am simply not sure.
I should precise that I meant screenshots made by me not others.
As an engineer not a lawyer I want to make sure that screenshots
usage/presentation doesn't breach any Jenkins CI trademarks or content
copyrights.
I didn't find an explicit reference to this in MIT or other free Open
Sources licenses.

Regards,
Tomasz