My git is calling Jenkins in it's post-receive hook exactly how it says to
here:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Git+Plugin#GitPlugin-Pushnotificationfromrepository

It is kicking off builds and doing the Poll SCM (which I checked).

My git is huge (I mean HUGE) and I need to leverage the Included Regions.

It seems like I get mixed results for pushes.  I might push to
folderA/folderB/project1 and folderA/folderC/project2 will be triggered
along with project1's job.  And my Included Region will look like
folderA/folderB/.*

Is this a known bug or can anyone point me to why builds are being
triggered wrong?

I'm also making my branch */master is the * in that effecting anything (I
only have 1 git setup for anything as of now)