I can’t run the jobs in parallel because I’m resource limited on my Selenium
hub.

They do *not* depend on each other sequentially.

The use case is that I need a group of jobs to run through to completion in
succession, not parallel, but at the end, if at any point a job had failed, to
fail the build…not ignore failures.  There is a guard/rescue for try/finally.
Why not have a try/catch equivalent?  That’s basically what I need, I think.