It is pretty much the point of the slave agent and the way jenkins
works to do all of the remote work for you.   I wasn't sure if you did
not understand that or if you had some special requirement to run your
own remote ant script.   If you want some things to be copied back to
the master, add a post-build action to 'archive the artifacts' and
specify the files you want.

--
   Les Mikesell
       lesmikes...@gmail.com