Strange because the problem is recent thus there is a side effect of
something I don't understand
I checked and in fact I'm using really few this plugin on my instance :
https://ci.exoplatform.org
I don't have it on the default screen, the largest one
I will try to remove it if necessary

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:

> On 24.01.2014, at 10:58, Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > a bug in the project-stats-plugin plugin ?
>
> Probably not a bug, it just takes forever to load all builds of all
> projects in the current view to display the total:
>

> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Project+Statistics+Plugin#ProjectStatisticsPlugin-Numberofbuilds
>
> Consider deleting builds more aggressively, or removing that column from
> large list views or dashboards.

-----
Arnaud Héritier
http://aheritier.net