Seems like a lot of these:

"Handling GET /view/%C2%A7%20Radiators%20%C2%A7/view/-%20ci%20radiator%20-/
: RequestHandlerThread[#464]" daemon prio=10 tid=0x00007f79fc034000
nid=0x4e18 waiting for monitor entry [0x00007f79262dd000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: BLOCKED (on object monitor)
        at
jenkins.model.lazy.AbstractLazyLoadRunMap.load(AbstractLazyLoadRunMap.java:649)
        - waiting to lock <0x000000070ee143b8> (a hudson.model.RunMap)