Sorry but that's not going to work. The Release field is in reference to the TeamForge release area and is a user defined release name within TeamForge. I work for CollabNet so I would be interested to here how you expected it to work.

btw: I have switched this thread to jenkinsci-users which is more appropriate.

Regards