I have Jenkins ver 1.555

I installed the Selenium Plugin 2.3

And I am using selenium 2.40 webdriver c#.

After installing the selenium plug in I configured a new node (to another
VM).  I log onto that VM and launch the node.  It says “connected”

I then go back to Jenkins and see it connected.  At this point I try to
build a job to run it, and it appears to start but then dies and I get 1 of
2 errors

1.  System.InvalidOperationException : Error forwarding the new session
Error forwarding the request Connection to http://ipaddress:5555 refused

2.  System.InvalidOperationException : Error forwarding the new session
Empty pool of VM for setup {platform=WINDOWS, browserName=internet
explorer, version=9.0}

I made sure the change the desiredcapabilities URL to point to the Jenkins
hub *http://ipaddress:4444/wd/hub* <http://ipaddress:4444/wd/hub>.  But I
cannot get the jobs to run.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.