Hi there,

1. I'm currently in the process of updating the plugin to support 2.40, but
since IE needs a server installed, I need to make that seemless and it is not a
straight replace of the selenium jar file

2. Which kind of configuration ? RC or web driver ? I assume it is RC. I'll
check that out in the current update.

3. Cannot find which file, does it say ?

As for the assumption, the plugin only provides the hub/node functionnality as
a pool of nodes where the jenkins master acts as the hub. As for the wait, I
suppose you mean "fail if no session is available" right ?

Richard Lavoie