On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:02 PM, slpoole1 <slpoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there a plug in that would allow me to build 15 jobs, and only run 1 at a
> time until the node is available to take another job?

There is the seleniumhq plugin that basically expects you to start a
local selenium server yourself (no grid) on the build slave as a build
step, then publishes the results.  It runs as part of the job itself
so there is no additional queuing or work distribution.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com