Well, you certainly want too give a wee bit more precision.

Trying to approximately answer your question though, one way to do it could
be:
1) define a Jenkins job, and configure it so that the release works fine
(define a parameter for that build)
2) through either jenkins-cli or the rest api, trigger the release build
remotely, passing the required parameter you speak about.

Cheers