Right, so you have a good reason to launch every 15 seconds from Jenkins.
Presumably, you want to use the Performance
Plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin>, and
want it to run every 15 seconds.

So build your Jmeter job, adding a “Trigger builds remotely (e.g., from
scripts)” trigger.  That will give you a URL to use to call it.

Install a command-line HTTP client, such as curl or wget, where one of your
build nodes can reach it.

Make a second job that runs on said build node(s), launches every minute, and
use a shell or windows batch step.

Write a shell script or batch file that:
1: Hits the JMeter job URL via the HTTP client you installed.
2: Sleeps for 15 seconds.
3: hits the JMeter job
4: sleeps
5: hits the JMeter job
6: sleeps
7: hits the JMeter job

This way, even if the job dies somewhere along the way, Jenkins will bring it
back.  If you truly want to shut it down, disable this job to keep it from
running.

--Rob