I have two Jenkins servers: one for prime time use (my production environment;
my customers' development environment) and another for my own mad science
development.  Both are currently on the same Linux machine and running out of
Winstone, but both aspects of that are negotiable.  The fact that it's using
Active Directory for authentication is less negotiable.

The problem is that I have to work on both of them.  I do some work on one,
then I go to the other one and I have to log in again.  Once I flip back to the
first one, I have to log in _again_.  Is there any way for me to remain logged
into both instances simultaneously?

Thanks in advance,

--Rob

This e-mail and the information, including any attachments it contains, are
intended to be a confidential communication only to the person or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.

Thank you.