A while back, due to some special project chaining, we wrote our own Django
based radiator - not the most elegant code but it does provide a server
that hosts the display, it uses the JSON API's to gather the build info and
then renders the page.  It would probably be trivial to make it
authenticate to the Jenkins server.  You'd then run it on a spare machine
in your network, point your TV's browser at it.

Project is here: https://github.com/offbytwo/jenkins-radiator