On 11.10.2014, at 15:48, 'Matthew Moore' via Jenkins Users
<jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I believe CloudBees folder plugin allows for folder-scoped credentials,
> combined with Folder permissions (might be a CloudBees enterprise plugin),
> you might be able to achieve what you want.

Folders have support for project-based matrix auth, so that could be a viable
solution for free, of course requiring job reorganization.

Another option would be Role Strategy, but the patterns are a bit cumbersone
with folders (at least were a year ago when I last tried this).