On 19/12/2014 16:47, Les Mikesell wrote:
If I create a workflow with multiple node {}  operations and have
step([$class: 'ArtifactArchiver', artifacts:
'**/something/*.something', fingerprint: true])
inside more than one, what is supposed to happen to duplicates?

No idea - I suggest a suck it and see and let everyone know :)

I suppose I should try this myself instead of asking, but I haven't
gotten that far yet and it does seem like something that should be
documented.   Also, is there a way for subsequent node{} operations to
retrieve the artifacts already archived by previous other nodes within
the same workflow build?

unarchive is your friend.
- although that name does make it sound like you are removing an artifact from the list that will be archived rather than retrieving a copy.

/James