I know that this thread is wandering but I too and a little worried about the
Build Flow plugin being replaced. I hope that I can just drop my Build Flow
statements into a workflow step and they will run unaltered.

From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Baptiste Mathus
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:36 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: reading DSL script from file for BUILD FLOW PLUGIN

Why would you be sad? I know more the workflow plugin than the build flow, but
seems to me you should be able to do the same things as easily with the
workflow plugin, but it's just designed to be able to do much much more. With
the workflow plugin you can also trigger another build.
I'm actually pretty sad about this, the build flow plugin is pretty simple to
use, especially for orchestrating multiple jobs which I don't want to pull into
a single job.

On Wed Feb 11 2015 at 2:55:07 PM Baptiste Mathus