From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ty Satrang
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:50 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Build flow plugin] Cannot load balance multiple workflows

http://i.imgur.com/VEZ1Erc.png

For some reason my flow jobs like to all run on a single node instead of
choosing an idle node.

This is a problem for me because I am using the Node and Label parameter
plugin<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/NodeLabel+Parameter+Plugin>
to run the jobs on the same VM as the flow job so I can copy the reports and
logs to the parent workspace for publishing.

I tried using the Least Load
plugin<http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Least+Load+Plugin>, but I get
the same behavior.

I also tried the Throttle Concurrent Builds
Plug-in<http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Throttle+Concurrent+Builds+Plugin>
 to restrict the jobs per node to 1, to no effect.

I am just realizing this now but, maybe it would be easier to get the files to
the parent workspace another way and let the flow jobs all run on whatever
single node they want. (maybe?
https://github.com/dnozay/build-flow-toolbox-plugin )

jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/3d1d0150-3125-4b54-a846-b0a6687022cf%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/3d1d0150-3125-4b54-a846-b0a6687022cf%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.